So a lot of you complained on the quality system so let me explain more about it.
Try to keep up with this system so you know how to submit.
So two votes are needed for your art to be accepted to a set quality folder.
We judge every deviation by these rules.
A little photoshop is accepted
A QUALITY FOLDER
great photography, it contains some of these characteristic:
- hight level of clearness and a idea, creativity, originality and commonly esthetic's of quality
- proper implementation of photography components
B QUALITY FOLDER
very good photography,
- medium clearnes and idea ,good creativity, originality
- proper implementation of photography components with small errors (usually light,composition...)
C QUALITY FOLDER
-good photography not hight level of clearness, not to original - we all ready have seen similar photography ,medium creativity
- solid implementation of photography components
- author has to work on motive and photography components,on creativity and the right idea
D QUALITY FOLDER
more or less good photo,
- not very good idea, not original,no creativity
- author didnt use photography components
- author has to work on creativity and on idea
- The photography gives a impression of laziness,bad composition.Motive is blended with million of details,and bad light
-Author shows a strong will
When you submit your art take this rules and compare your photo then you will know where to put it.
If your photo is declined it can be because:
-to much photoshop
-wrong quality folder chooses another
-we dont agree on you submission we will tell you where to submit.
HOpe that explains it
This Journal Skin was designed by Night-Beast