The tag is:
1. - You must post these rules.
2. - Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. - Answer the 10 questions asked to you and
recycle 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. - Choose 10 at least 3 people and put their icons on your journal
5. - Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. - Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. - You have to legitimately tag them
8. - No tag-backs
9. - You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. - YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry10 Things About Me:
1. My thumbs are double-jointed
2. I can wiggle my nose
3. My favorite food is potatoes. Potatoes with lots of cheese and sour cream and bacon and mmmm
4. I spend more of my time on my tumblr
than here hahaha oops
5. I'm not dead I promise
6. I have a degree in animation
7. I live in Brooklyn, NY
8. I am an aromantic asexual, meaning I don't experience romantic or sexual attraction to anyone
9. My favorite color is green
10. I'm seriously not deadNuzlocke questions!1. State the name of your run, the name of the main character, and the name of the MC's starter (or main pokemon atm)!
I have two! Petty's Leafgreen Nuzlocke Challenge and Petty's Heartgold Nuzlocke Challenge!2. Which pokemon game did you choose to Nuzlocke and why?
I chose Leaf Green as my first because when I heard about nuzlocking, it was my one cartridge I had that I could easily migrate pokemon from and wipe it. I never use roms for my nuzlocke because I like it to be portable so I can play on busses and such. Plus I was in college and it was a great way to kill time between classes. Kanto was also my first region, so I was extremely familiar with the difficulty levels and the gyms and such so I figured it would be a good first game to try.
I chose Heart Gold for my second run because I wanted to use LOCKE again and continue her story (I had a dream about her in Johto and what will end up being the finale to LOCKE's arc, so it's destiny, in a way.). Johto is also my favorite region of all time so I figured it would be really great to nuzlocke it.3. What's the theme song of your Nuzlocke?
Leaf Green's is The Heart of Life
Heart Gold doesn't have a SET theme song, but one I would assign to it is Shake it Out
(this cover in particular because I feel the "unplugged" version of the song conveys more the emotion the character this applies to best).4. What was the first Nuzlocke comic you read? (If you don't remember exactly, name the first three runs you remember reading first!)
My very VERY first nuzlocke was Notepad's Gold run.
I read it all at work one day when I was curious as to what a nuzlocke WAS. his happened to be teh first and it's still one of my favorites to this day. Notepad has such a fun style and his animations are just SUPER great.5. How did you find out about Nuzlockes?
I actually DON'T remember how I found out about it. Just suddenly one of my friends in college asked me "Hey, have you heard about that pokemon game rules thing where your pokemon die or whatever?" and I responded with "Yeah, it's called nuzlocking!" and then I was genuinely confused as to how I knew that information. We looked it up on Bulbapedia, found the nuzlocke site and the rest is history.6. Did you ever bend any rules while playing the game? (come on... be honest)
I want to SO SO SO bad, but I refrain. My pain is the viewer's pain, and I feast upon your delicious despair.7. Who's your favorite character in your own run so far?
LULU has always been my favorite (shhh don't tell), but I can't wait to get more into certain characters in the future portions of HG. Several old characters will be expanded upon which turns them into my top favorite I've written.8. What Gym Leaders/NPCs are/were you excited about introducing?
I'm super stoked about re-introducing ONE spoilery character that I can't name, but we'll be seeing GARY again so I'm really excited to get to Blaine and him in the Kanto arc of HG.9. How do you feel about shipping in Nuzlockes?
I don't care either way. I usecouples in-comic to drive character development and bonding, but I don't want it to become the focus of my story (which is why LOCKE is 10 and 13 in her runs and decidedly not interested in anyone at the moment.)10. Recommend a few Nuzlockers for us!
Oh goodness, I don't think I can recommend anyone you haven't already read the nuzlockes of! Ummm, read Notepad's if you haven't and obviously ky-nim
's are a must.... basically you should hit up the TVTropes for nuzlocking and (WITHOUT SPOILING YOURSELF) find ones that cater to your reading likes!I tag:
Whoever reads this who nuzlockes!