1. No placing things in the wrong category. You will be warned, if the appointed person to this task remembers, and your art will be put in the correct folder or taken out of the group. If you break this rule enough times, you will be demoted from contributor to member
2. If you ignore an officer in the group when they confront you about rules you have broken or problems you've created, you will be kicked out of the group.
3. No art that is hateful or spiteful. For instance, a drawing of someone raping Trump/Obama, a piece that is racist and/or sexist
4. If you leave the group, you may be denied entry if you try to reenter if both your art is low quality and you're a difficult person to work with.
5. No uploading art that isn't yours unless it is something you paid for, a request that they allowed you to reupload, or a scene from an anime/manga/any professional medium
6. No submitting lewd art of someone who is mentally and physically an infant/toddler. Use common sense on this one, try not to get us arrested.
7. Even if you disagree with someones kink or think their art is low quality, you must always be civil. If you are not, you will be kicked immediately, no questions asked.
8. The art must make sense with the group name HINT HINT. If it is just a picture of a flower, it's a no go.
9. Opportunities to be promoted to an officers position will be given to anyone who asks. Ask for possible positions.
10. All photographs uploaded must be LEGAL.
11. Lying to officers is prohibited.
You can suggest new rules down below.