So, I have a lot of followers who have said they may be interested in doing some modeling. As a freelance model, I can't emphasize safety enough.
Here are the best safety tips I've learned in my 7 years as a freelance model:
1. Bring your phone and charger.
2. Have a "check in and check out" contact.
3. Have a plan B for if you don't check in or out.
4. Leave a detailed description of the shoot and photographer info.
5. Bring an escort.
6. Travel having yourself in charge of the itinerary.
7. Check references, multiple times.
8. Schedule a meet-n-greet before your shoot, if possible.
And I can't emphasize enough that if something sou