So I decided that I'm not going to take a break from college. Instead, I'm going to change my major from Zoology to Linguistics (since that is my other interest). Hopefully, some classes won't be full this semester so I can still apply. Sorry I won't be on as much due to studying and etc (if I end up being able to sign up for classes). Love you guys!