Sorry, but 2016 was not one of my better years.
I lost my job on my old product line of 20 years, which wasn't unexpected but still hurt all the same.
I did get a new job, but in my efforts to prove myself capable I didn't keep myself properly hydrated and gave myself another round of kidney stones. I had a health scare in November when I thought I might be developing diabetes, but it turned out to be an interaction between refined sugars and a medicine I was taking. As a final insult, I am experiencing an outbreak of shingles to finish off the year.
So, good riddance to A.D./C.E. 2016. May it never come back.
In other news, I've been hav
I apologize for not being around for quite some time, but the past few months have been rather eventful:
- In December 2015 I completed the Physics class sequence and was awareded my Associates in Chemistry.
- On March 2nd 2016 my position was finally cut and I became unemployed.
- In late March 2016 I started volunteering at a local museum.
- On April 24th 2016 I started a new job working in a local biological testing laboratory.
- On May 9th 2016 I will attend my community college's commencement ceremony.
Although I wasn't working during my unemployment, my search for a new job required my full attention, so I wasn't able to work much
Calculus I and II, and the Fall of the Art Archive
I crashed and burned in my attempt to brush up on Calculus I this past summer, so I had to take Calculus I for the third time in my life. Calculus II starts tomorrow, so I won't be uploading much of anything until Spring Break in March 2014.
I did manage to post a couple of cartoons, a piece of fan art and a cartoon of my characters in Junior High chemistry class.
It also appears that I can no longer change the "mood", "listening to", "reading", etc. items anymore, just as I am required to listen to constant advertisements whenever I look at a submission here on DA, unless I purchase a premium membership. DA has become so large that I underst