1.The Greek, Roman, and Egyptian gods were just myths
2. New York was just a city
3. The Empire State Building was just a building
4. Eagles and owls were just birds
5. Mount Olympus was just a mountain in Greece
6. Luke was just a character in Star Wars
7. Orange, purple, and blue were just colors
8. August 18th was just a date
9. Leo was just the name of a constellation
10. The ocean was just the ocean
11. Statues were just statues
12. Jackson was just the last name of a president
13. Hazel was just a plant
14. Mastiffs and Rottweilers were just dogs
15. Jason was just a hero in Greek mythology
16. Piper was just the name of a fairy tale ch
You are greater than you believe and stronger than you know.Be unpredictable.Appreciate the beauty in life-you never know if you are seeing something for the last time.
Never underestimate the power of friendship.
The best qualities to have are loyalty and honesty.
A person’s most valuable possesion is a friend.
The world can only be saved if you save it.
You can succed at anything if you want it badly enough.
Be tough in the face of adversity.
Live each day as if it were your last.
That which doesn’t kill you only serves to make you stronger.
Learn to forgive yourself-and others.
Even strength has to bow to wisdom sometimes.
Hey guys! If you're looking for a quick, easy summer read I would defiantly recommend "If I Stay" and "Where She Went". This is a duology written by Gayle Forman. "If I Stay" is a YA/romance/contemporary novel that will blow your heart away. The story tells of a girl named Mia who lives a perfectly normal life, but this all changes when she is driving to her grandparents house on a snow-day and her family car is demolished by a car crash. Mia finds herself in a hospital and stuck with some pretty tough decisions. The biggest one being, do I stay, or do I go? "Where She Went" tells of the story after the crash. After three years we get to see
GUYS!!!!!! Summer is almost here.
I'm so excited to be done with school. I'm switching schools next year for my sophomore year and I can hardly wait. No more uniforms!!!! :smile: No more polos!!! Agahhhhhh :D School ends officially tomorrow and then I have exams up until the 20th.
Anyways I was looking for suggestions on some books to read this summer. Comment your suggestions down below along with any plans you have for this summer. I wanna hear all about it.
Byeeeee Have an Amazing Day! :D
Love Kayla <3333
I was taggeded by:
HERE ARE SOME RULES I DO NOT CARE ABOUT FOLLOWIng:
i. Must Post The Rules
ii. Must Say 10 Things about yourself
iii. Must Answer the questions from the person who tagged you
iv. Must Tag 10 people and ask them 10 questions
v. No Tag Backs
10 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
1. I'm 14 almost 15!
2. I'm really hungry right now
3. I wanna visit NYC
4. Currently obsessing over Vampire Academy
5. I Lovvvveeee Arizona Iced Tea
6. I wanna be an author when I'm older
7. I go to a private school
8. I'm really bad at singing LOL
9. Books are my life, just saying
10. I love anime so much
Questions for MEH!