|More Journal Entries|
Herps: a colloquial term used by reptile keepers to refer to reptiles, amphibians, and occasionally invertebrates.
Hello, I would like to tell you the rules of this here group.
1. You must only submit things about Herps: Reptiles, Amphibians and Invertebrates. Prehistoric animals that fall into this category will also be accepted.
2. You may also post reptile, amphibian and invertebrate ancestors.
3. Any medium is acceptable. Digital art, literature, photography and sculptures are also acceptable.
4. Please do not steal, spam, troll or post things other than Herps on this group. Failure to obey this rule will get you blocked.
5. Please, don't post any pornographic or overly sexual images. You will get blocked.
6. Gore isn't allowed. You will also get blocked.
7. Speculative evolution about Herps is allowed.
8. NO STEALING. If you members come across a stolen image in this group and any of the admins or fellow members knows of the original image that you stole from, report it to either me or the Co-founder and we will block it.
9. Taking photographs or writing stories about your pets is encouraged. That is partially the reason why this group was founded.
10. If you want, write a care sheet about an animal your experienced in the care of and post it in the literature section. If you are an admin, write it in a journal.
11. Submit deviations to the right folder. Failure to do that will result in that deviation being removed. The Featured folder will be able to have anything in it.
12. Do not over crowd the featured folder. That is what the other folders were for.
13. Nothing offensive or hurtful to herps. This includes killing of herps, photos of herp predation (unless the predator is a herp), herp bashing or hatred of herps. These deviations falling under these categories will be denied or removed.
14. Animations about herps are allowed but CAN NOT be overly gory.
15. Dinosaurs, Pterosaurs and other assorted prehistoric Archosaurs are allowed, as are any animals you are unsure of where to put. But ONLY in featured.
16. These rules will also apply to the admins and myself.
Thank you for reading these rules. If you have any questions about this group the rules didn't answer, jot it down in the comments.
Here's the featured folder. You can submit anything here that you can submit to the other folders. Warm blooded reptiles (Pterosaurs, Dinosaurs, etc.) are also accepted IN THIS FOLDER ONLY
Try to submit things in the right folder and don't crowd this up.