So I've been working on a single project for a year now. Not because it's some huge thing, but because 1) I'm slow, 2) I work at home and my wife doesn't, so I've had to do a lot of parenting, which cuts into my work time (but wouldn't trade for anything in the entire galaxy, and 3) the material is densely laden with detail. I'm really proud of it though, and can't wait to share some of it. I've been sharing some individual panels on my public Facebook page. If you want to see those, head on over to this here [link]!
- Listening to: Back to the Future score
- Reading: nothing - still in a lull
- Watching: not much - listening to podcasts instead
- Playing: with my daughter - she likes me to be a horse
- Eating: less
- Drinking: iced tea w/ a touch of lemonade