Hello! My name is Hanna but you can call me Inferno (the name of my ponysona), pegaSAI, or you can just use my real name xD. I'm from (and currently live in) the USA but my family (besides myself) is from South Korea so I'm Korean American! I speak both Korean and English pretty fluently but I'm kind of bad at Korean spelling. I'm a traditional and digital artist who animates from time to time. Like 95% of my art is technicolor pony art and the other 5% is other stuff like humans or something. Constructive criticism is always welcome so feel free to tell me things I can improve on! You can always note me if you want to talk and I'll reply as soon as I can!
Things that I do/do not take:
- I do not take requests so do not ask for them.
- Note me for trades, I'll most likely accept!
- Commissions are open! Currently, I only takes point commissions. I don't have a specific price so we can compromise a good price that works for both of us.
- Note me for collaborations. I don't mind whether I sketch and do the lineart and you do the color and shading or you sketch and do the lineart and I color and shade.
- MAP project
- Digital references for all of my OCs
- Periodic Table of Elements pony species reference
- Animation project
Where to find me:
My Instagram --> www.instagram.com/inferno_flam…