Steph Law needs a feature by me like
Letchworth Upper Falls needs me to take
yet one more photograph of it.
So? Why should that stop me?
If you are not familiar with Stephanie Law's work,
go check out her gallery. Now.
If you are, you already know what I'm talking about.
Steve's suggestions on how to leave a good comment...
- Tell the artist what caught your eye, something your particularly liked or didn't like.
- Tell the artist something you think they could have done differently or better.
- Suggest an alternate title; it tells the artist what you saw in the image.
- Interact with the artwork, continue its story.
- Ask the artist how or why they did something.
- If nothing else, even "Ooh, pretty!" or "Oh, ick!" is a lot more information than no comment at all.
Pearwood's Feature Log
Blog at PearwoodPhoto.Wordpress.com
Because it's past time for white-haired white men to stand up and say it.
The Heidelberg Catechism , written in 1563, remains a warm-hearted and personal statement of the Christian faith. It begins thusly...
What is your only comfort in life and in death?
That I am not my own,
- body and soul,
in life and in death--
to my faithful Savior Jesus Christ.
and has set me free from the tyranny of the devil.
He also watches over me in such a way
that not a hair can fall from my head
without the will of my Father in heaven:
in fact, all things must work together for my salvation.
Because I belong to him,
Christ, by his Holy Spirit,
assures me of eternal life
and makes me wholeheartedly willing and ready
from now on to live for him.