Elena does beautiful work, inspired primarily by the Silmarillion.
I think I like her self-portraits best.
Steve's suggestions on how to leave a good comment...
- Tell the artist what caught your eye, something your particularly liked or didn't like.
- Tell the artist something you think they could have done differently or better.
- Suggest an alternate title; it tells the artist what you saw in the image.
- Interact with the artwork, continue its story.
- Ask the artist how or why they did something.
- If nothing else, even "Ooh, pretty!" or "Oh, ick!" is a lot more information than no comment at all.
Pearwood's Feature Log
Blog at PearwoodPhoto.com
FAQ #18: Who selects Daily Deviations and how are they chosen?
Because it's past time for white-haired white men to stand up and say it.
The Heidelberg Catechism , written in 1563, remains a warm-hearted and personal statement of the Christian faith. It begins thusly...
What is your only comfort in life and in death?
That I am not my own,
body and soul,He has fully paid for all my sins with his precious blood,
in life and in death--
to my faithful Savior Jesus Christ.
and has set me free from the tyranny of the devil.
He also watches over me in such a way
that not a hair can fall from my head
without the will of my Father in heaven:
in fact, all things must work together for my salvation.
Because I belong to him,
Christ, by his Holy Spirit,
assures me of eternal life
and makes me wholeheartedly willing and ready