Hello, I am going to be looking for about 2-4 admins for this group.
Being just "active" on DeviantArt doesn't make you qualify. I've had many say their "active" but never doing any admins work in the groups. So please bear with me as I go through the pending deviations and submissions and I hope you all look forward to the future of this group!
Below I will list the requirements that I am looking for:
- Must be active in the group at least 2-3 times a week. (since I will be allowing 2-4 admins, the workload can be shared or split up)
- Must have experience running groups.
- Team player (must be able to work in a team and discuss in a mature matter when necessary after all, you aren't going to be the only admin)
- Understand the group rules and requirements (knowing what is allowed or accepted in the group)
- Being able to organize group folders (maintaining, adding folders, removing, and cleaning what does or doesn't belong)
- Be able to help and explain to deviants/members if they have questions about the group and what they are submitting
- Be able to go through pending submissions (vote process)
- check the folders deviations are being submitted to (correct or incorrect)
- check each and every submission to see if they fit rules and requirements
- check if deviations comply with dA rules.
I am also looking for admins who can or are able to create events for the group (such as giveaways, contests, features etc.)
If you think you fit the requirements please email Lastaim44@gmail.com
with answers to the following questions below. (If you send a Note to the group it might be missed)
Your email should be titled: Admin PP App (dA name) Question 1:
What groups have you admin?Question 2:
What was your role in the group?Question 3:
How often do you check your groups during the week?Question 4:
What kind of events do you see in a group like this? Question 5:
How do you handle issues with members or deviants?
Thank you in advance for everyone who will apply!
If you have any questions at all, please ask away!