i'm a tattoo artist in Sydney Australia. I have my own studio. I specialise in comic book and pop culture tattoo.
as of 3 years ago, I am now semi-retired as a comic book artist. I am currently working on two creator owned projects. And unfortunately that is all the time i have. I only do commissions at shows.
Thank you and i hope to hear from you in the near future. Here is a full list of projects i've worked on:
* Witchking (graphic novel)
* The Cyst (graphic novel)
* The Big Burlesque Variety Show (trade)
* The Watch: Cathexes. (part one)
* Killeroo: Gangwar (issue one)
* Velocity Anthology (5 pages)
* Heroine Addict (web comic, 6 pages)
* Zenescope's 1000 ways to die (graphic novel)
* Show downs, shoot outs and Rivalries. (childrens book)
* Zenescope's Grimm fairy tales Angel one shot
* Zombie cities (graphic novel)
* Decay #15 (4 pages)
* Zombie cities 2 (7 pages)
* Nightscape Regenisis (20 pages)
* IDW's My Litte Pony Sketchcovers
* IDW's My little Pony cover #30
* Left Hand Path #1
* IDW's MLP Legends of Magic #3 retailer incentive cover.
Favourite Visual Artist
Joe mad, Greg Capullo and J.Scott Campbell
Favourite Bands / Musical Artists
Wolfmother, white stripes
Awwww come on!
pinki in the pooper
Favourite Gaming Platform
umm the highest one?
Tools of the Trade
Not even going there, but i'm a penciller.
Rockin out and writing novel and publishing