1. Simple, ordinary, everyday interactions between employees and customers do not need my notice or approval.
2. Remember, there are no male employees at the Resort--not even among the humans.
3. No character under 21 is allowed or employed at the Resort.
4. The exception to rule 3 is the exterior shopping, recreational
areas. The exception is for visitors/customers only. No employees
5. The only character with mind-reading ability is T'Lur,
and she doesn't like to use it.
6. Anything more involved I would like notice, right of input, and
7. Another exception to rules 2 and 3 pertains to the Angel Falls
As far as I am concerned, it belongs to the
group. Normally, it is only operated by my characters. But
different clients will often bring in their own staff and security
over whom I have no say, except for their interaction with my
1. Generally, mentions as a meeting place, or night out, etc. do not
require my notice or approval. Very general descriptions
applicable to generic resorts are fine.
2. More specific descriptions, or structures and businesses integral
to your story need my notice, right of input, and approval.
3. All buildings have offices, storerooms, utility rooms, security
4. There is the main building and two separate hotel towers.
5. There are several parking structures in the resort.
6. There is an outside shopping mall.
7. There is a golf course.
8. There is a small carnival/amusement park.
9. There is a parkland area open to the public surrounding
Paudraic's Mansion which is not.
10. There is a public beach, a private beach, a secluded clothing
11. There is a marina for private boats, rentals, tours, fishing,
other water sports, etc.
12. There is a cruise line terminal. Paudraic does not own a cruise
line, but the Resort and Angel Falls in general is a 'destination'
port for several of them.
1. Limos, vans, golf carts, work trucks, regular cars, segways,
2. Three helicopters, one used by security only.
3. Paudraic's may occasionally charter private jets.
4. Any use of Paudraic's Trek era vehicles needs notice, input, and
Angel Falls Convention Center:
1. Exterior image is that of the Anaheim Convention Center,
2. A general description of the Angel Falls Convention Center
would be three large exhibit halls, one smaller usually used as
'adults only'. The main meeting room/ballroom. Numerous other
meeting rooms of various sizes. A sports arena.
3. As far as I am concerned, it belongs to the group. Normally, it is
only operated by my characters. But different clients will often
bring in their own staff and security over whom I have no say,
except for their interaction with my characters.
Please don't let the formal appearance of these rules intimidate
you. I just numbered stuff to help clarify my thoughts and make a