requested me, here are some infos
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4:
...hadn't got writing. The chinesee symbols in Japan were initially used without regard to their meaning...
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
A sofa, a litter-bin, a subwoofer..
3. What was the last thing you watched on TV?
30 sec from Gyozike Show
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Beeping from outside the windows. A construction site is nearby.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I've come home yesterday, I've left a week before. Went to the university junior camp as a patronus for the freshmen.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
I've just got up.
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night ?
I can't remember anything, but I think so.
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What are the walls in the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It helps me not to forget how much my English sucks.
15. What is the last film you saw?
A Scanner Darkly
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A new flat, a car and a new motherboard...
17. Tell me something about you I don't know.
Well, I like pasta with cheese and sour-cream.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would it be?
I'd make karma real/stronger.. That would do some good.
19. Do you like to dance?
Hmm. Not really. Unless you count moshing
20. George Bush:
I .. I ... please don't make me write nasty things in public.. :C
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what would you call her?
Her? If it is a she, then.. I'd probably left this task to her mother.
22.Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?
Damn, this is a hard one. I'd call him Gyula or Péter.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yep. Working at Google seems very attractive :]]
24.What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Hey dude, I've free pizza, do you want a slice!?
25.. no, no.. chain-mail is baad!