Another year just gone by. Yay o/ Exams again OH, NOES!
Damn, I was searching for a mood, because last year's unhappy seemed outdated. But, well, that one fits best.
Honestly, I'm just writing to put this link up here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pasthelod/ (my flickR page), in case anyone would be interested in some shaky shots.
So, a few years passed, even dA upgraded their already awesome user interface. Now, I think, it's the most usable, most stable, most reliable UI on the web, even better than GMail.
During the years I've shamelessly crawled the galleries and saved thousands of mindblastingly breathtaking pieces of astounding megasomness. Mostly wallpapers, but now I've a room of my very own, with a lot of empty wall-space.
So, it's no longer just my electronic desktop aesthetics at stake. I'm going to put a few prints up there, on my walls.
Just a matter of time. I happen to live 20 minutes walk from a great printing studio, but I'm so lazy, it'll sure take
~cSuwwi requested me, here are some infos :|
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4:
...hadn't got writing. The chinesee symbols in Japan were initially used without regard to their meaning...
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
A sofa, a litter-bin, a subwoofer..
3. What was the last thing you watched on TV?
30 sec from Gyozike Show
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Beeping from outside the windows. A construction site is nearby.
7. When did you last step outside?