so close it hurts
When I first saw this entry, it took me by surprise. The thumb looked like it may look good, but I didn't really see how great it was until I full viewed it. This entry is just charming, full of great details, and overall, a pleasing piece to look at. I love the waterfall, the detail in the fox's eyes, her freckles It was so close to winning it hurt to have to choose. I think I spent an hour debating, and in the end, I deferred to my judges, and this one was eventually reluctantly given up, but I feel I have to mention it here nonetheless. Special thanks to Lillyfrost (https://www.deviantart.com/lillyfrost) for submitting th
1. In a year, some months have 31 days... some just have 30. What month has 28?
2. Imagine a little girl kicked a soccer ball. It goes 10 feet, and comes right back to her. how is this possible?
3. I was going to Saint Ives,
I met a man with seven wives.
Each wife had seven sacks.
Each sack held seven cats.
Each cat had seven kittens.
Kits, cats, sacks, and wives...
How many were going to Saint Ives?
4. What is in the middle of Paris, at the end of the Eiffel Tower, and involved in starting every road race?
5. If there are six apples and you take away four, how many do you have?
6. A man is laying shot on the side of the road. The