I have decided to let go of some of my OCs that I haven't really used in a long time. This is difficult for me to do because I love all my OCs even if I have alot but for some reason or another I haven't really used them or I no longer feel connected to them. I'm looking for offers on them because I don't really know what to price them at. Anyway here is a nice little breakdown of what I'm looking for and my T.O.S for the OCs after I accept your offer and for offering (Must read T.O.S before offering):
Points (Please be fair and no low balling. Must be at least 100 points): These are the most valuable thing you can offer for them and are what I'm most likely to accept.
OCs: I'm just as likely to accept them as I am points if I like the OC and think it will be a fair trade. They are the second most valuable thing you can offer.
Artwork: You can offer but fair warning I will be picky about it. This is the least valuable thing you can offer unless I really like your style.
So to put it in more simpler terms: point > OCs > Art
1. Must credit artist who desiged the OC and the base maker (I will let you know via note when I send you the link to download the OC)
2. Must credit the artist who made the art and base for each piece of artwork if you reupload (again I will let you know)
3. Don't offer on OCs outside of the For Trade folder linked (I will refuse no exceptions)
4. Don't be rude to me if I don't accept your offer
5. If I haven't accepted an offer on a OC it is still open
6. Once I have accepted your offer don't change it for any reason. (Unless you have discussed it with me beforehand via not)
7. Don't be rude to others offering for an open OC you want
8. Don't back out of your offer once I have accepted it (You will be blacklisted unless a valid reason is given to me)
9. Until I accept your offer I am the owner of the OC
10. If a OC is still open and you make an offer you may Change it as many times as you want
11. Don't hide you comment if I accept your offer (You will be blacklisted unless a valid reason is given to me)
12. Please send me a note after I accept your offer
13. Don't be pushy
14. Don't beg me to give you a OC (You want one make a offer)
15. Please let me know the artist who designed/ made the art and base maker when offering OCs if I accept your offer via note with a link to where I can download the OC and art
16. You can offer on more then one OC. Even if I didn't accept your offer for a previous OC
17. You can combine point, OCs, and Art in offers.
18. You may offer once per OC
19 If you have a refshhet.net account please let me know it via note so I can transfer the OC to you.
20. Must be 18 years or older to offer because there is some NSFW art that comes with some of the OCs
20. Must Write in your comment "I have read and agree to these terms." So I know you have read them. I won't accept your offer if you have not read my T.O.S
Link to OCs: refsheet.net/Bonkothebat#for-t…
Sorry if this sounds extreme but like I said before I love my OCs and want to make sure these ones go to a good home. If you have any questions please feel free to let me know. Also if you made it to the end of this long wall of text type the word "Bananas" in your comment.