The Cosplay Yellowpages by PaopuDestinyPro, literature
The Cosplay Yellowpages
The links to cosplay tutorials are below in the artists comments, but here I thought it would be nice to give idea's for the photography side of cosplaying. Feel free to shout out any idea's you want added here.
Idea's For Where To Photo-shoot:
-Sky Scraper Back Drop(Even better with Neon Signs)
-In an LRT
-Snowy Park Bench
-Somewhere with Reflective Glass
-Put A White or Black Sheet Over a Door/Something Else/ Use it As a BG
Cosplay and Con Tips-Terms by PaopuDestinyPro, literature
Cosplay and Con Tips-Terms
1. Bring water to cons. Things can get pretty expensive at anime cons.
2. Have an e-mail you can give out at cons. This is handy if you take pictures and people want copies, or the other way around.
3. Expect people to want pictures while you are cosplaying and have some poses ready in mind.
4. Bring a small sewing repair kit while cosplaying. You can get them at some dollar stores.
5. Going to your first con? Go to the vendors hall right off the bat if you can. Items go fast.
6. Have a meeting place to find your friends. It can get very busy at cons and near imposable to find people.
7. Afraid o