ATTENTION: There WILL BE DELAY delivering JUNE / AUGUST COMMISSIONS
HEADSHOT COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN FOR AUGUST
Guys, I can't even begin to describe how stressful and terrifyng it was for me not to have my notebook, my only work tool for a WHOLE MONTH. It fried and I got it fixed THREE TIMES. The motherboard fried and was replaced, but then, it fried AGAIN (due to pure incompetence of the ones I gave the task to - but it's ok 'cause they didn't charge me twice for their mistake) so last friday I finally got my notebook back. I'm home again and can finally sit and work and run with the pieces I was suppose to deliver back in June. I even skipped July for that reason, but the bills are pilling up and I have to pay for this fixing. So listen closely, I'll be working 24/7 to be done with the last batch, but I will be opening for August, but then AGAIN, it's most likely I will be delayed with some pieces. So I kindly ask, for those about to order commissions to have this in mind beforehand.
 SPOTS LEFT
Send me a note with image refferences of your chara (previously done by other artists)
AND/OR gather images of facial features, eye color, hair style and color, clothing, accessories, etc.
Describe only what's relevant for the illustration such as
character personality, pose, mood, expression, etc.
HEADSHOT COMMISSION: 35 $
Prices were updated!
Paypal taxes of each transition (international ones, of course)
have a 7,4% rate over the amount I charge.
· Payment in advance, via Paypal, USD ONLY.
· Requests will be evaluated before acceptance.
· Commissioned works are for personal usage only (non commercial purposes).
· Download of HR image will be available at DA by default. (300/350 dpi, PNG format)
· Prices are fixed. Paypal taxes and fees are included/discounted on the final price.
· I do not work with sketches preview due to the short time I have to work on my drawings/paintings.
· I have the right to use commission works into my portfolio and other online galleries.
If the owner doesn't want the piece to be posted, I only ask to be told that beforehand.
· No refunds under any circumstances.
· Want to add something? A pet? Background? Frame? Or maybe a chibified version of yourself? No problem.
If you wish anything beyond what's offered, or have a pretty solid idea of what you're looking for,we can discuss prices, further details and working methods.