So I was tagged a really long time ago.. but ive never been tagged before, so i'm gonna do it anyway! : )
Tagged by: ~Majik-Angel (https://www.deviantart.com/majik-angel)
1. You must post these rules (very important )
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 10 people.
A-Ahaha.. hi watches. You people.. >.>; Must be wondering, who is this person again!?
I haven't posted anything in over a year.. I'm so disappointed in myself. OTL
I'm so very sorry!!! D:
I keep forgetting I started a cosplay account and well.. I don't really go to a whole lot of cons..
ANYWAY! I'm back! haha.
I have a BUNCH of stuff to upload. owo Two cons worth of stuff! Whoo!
I just got home from Shadocon Y3 today, so I have pictures from that..
and I also went to Ruronicon Y1 in Texas this year.. many thanks to my amazing BFF who let me stay with her during that weekend. x3 It was magical.
So, not a huge journal, I just wanted to
I had the most amazing time at Shadocon this year. It's only the second year, and it's already a big hit and a great con. I'm happy to say i've attended it both year, and plan on attending it for many years to come.
Shadocon fuels great friendships, and i'm proud to say I met some of the most amazing people I now know at Shadocon. I'm very lucky to have met them and hang out with them, you guys are fantastic! Between hanging out, playing the pocky game or peacocking, it was one funtastic weekend and I wouldn't change it for the world. I'm super sad it's over, but we can always keep in touch and see each other again next year! I look forward