|This is my most ambitious and proudest piece: Jane Gray from “King’s Raid” which I’m hopeflessly addicted to.|
My real name is Sora: I speak in riddles. My partner is Pancake: he’s my only joy.
The story of Pancake is that when I got my first Pokémon game ever: Pokemon Platinum, I had caught a male Pikachu and jokingly named it Pancake after my friends and I were chugging Maple Syrup. Surprisingly, he became a loyal and yet powerful asset to my team, despite always being the first to faint he was there for set up, strategy, and overall became my wild card for any battle. From then on I always had a Pikachu name Pancake in every Pokemon game ever ^^
A little about Pancake:
- Like regular Pikachus he loves to drink a condiment out of a bottle, but only it’s maple syrup and not ketchup.
- He has a lightning bolt scar over his left eye, no one knows where he got it
- his left eye is grey and blind because of said scar. His right eye is red
- He has a red bandana scarf that was given to him by me
- He has a different form called “Bloodlust”
- Unlike normal Pikachus, his fur is lighter, cheeks darker, and the brown stripes on his back and tail are lighter as well
- He has a neutral nature
- other info will come as more art of him is released!
As for the cute tan and white husky puppy you see- that’s Otto. My son who tragically got ran over by a truck on April 10, 2018. He will live on here on my account <3
Note that I will NOT tolerate any mean-ness going on here on my profile and you immediately be blocked. I want my community to be a place where everyone can get together and have fun. If you are someone who got blocked; I can give you a second chance after you wait 24-48 hours to be unblocked.
Please note that this profile contains sin, cancer, cursing, and other unholy materials which you will need to wash with wat ever suits you.
This profile does not hand out holy water, crosses, or bibles, So please bring your own holy materials.
I do not do requests, but I will do commissions and collabs with art trades depending on the people I'm trading with.