RULES 1. We only accept PHOTOGRAPHY (this means deviations which have been submitted to any DA Photography category)
2. We accept PANORAMAS. WE consider a panorama to be a stitched picture, consisting of at least of 2 shots OR non-stitched shots if they show more than a human eye can see at once (e.g. we don't accept pictures showing your cat, unless it is a stitched shot ... therefore decisions will be made from case to case). Usually a panorama should show more than a human eye can see.
3. Submissions must fit the DA rules.
4. We have the right to decline a submission if we think it does not fit our rules, if we have any doubt that your submission does not align with the criteria of point 2. or if it was submitted to the wrong category.
5. Panoramas must be submitted to the right category, otherwise the submission will be declined.
6. 1 submission per day per folder.
Any questions regarding declined submissions will only be answered when proper group correspondence is used. If you have questions about group correspondence please read this tutorial first >> little-billie.deviantart.com/a…
ATTENTION 1. Don't submit art and remove it afterwards. If that's your plan, don't even submit to our gallery.
2. Don't spam our message center by trying to submit the same picture to several different gallery folders (don't even try it, the system only allows your deviation to be accepted in one gallery folder anyway).
3. Don't submit DIGITAL ART or any other art than photography (pictures located in DeviantArt's Photography category).
If you infringe one of these 3 rules 3 times you will be BLOCKED from this group permanently. This means you will not be able comment, submit, ...
HELP 1. If you are not sure to which gallery folder your piece belongs to - please read our definitions >>> pananorama.deviantart.com/jour… BEFORE submitting!
2. If you have any questions about a declined submission you MUST use group correspondence in order to get a response. Any question about a declined submission received via comment or note will be ignored! If you expect others to give you a proper answer, you should ask a proper question - posting a '?' with no further comment is not sufficient!! A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO SUBMIT AND HOW TO CORRESPOND ABOUT DECLINED SUBMISSIONS CAN BE FOUND HERE >>> little-billie.deviantart.com/a…</b>