In this group, we like to focus on traditional painters. Traditional painting takes skill, patience, money, and lots of time and effort and deserves lots of love. It's a sparse and dying medium in the digital age!
So Painterly Brushes seeks to appreciate any of you traditional painters out there!
Here are some quick notes about what is allowed at Painterly-Brushes.
* Sculpture is allowed, so long as it has been painted.
* Mixed Media is allowed, so long as traditional paint is somewhere
* If you edited your photographed or scanned painting in photoshop, that's perfectly fine, and even encouraged!
* mixing digital and traditional art is welcome, so long as it's clear enough.
* Macabre art and nudity is allowed. so are sensitive topics. most things are allowed so long as they are handled tastefully.