Church: A place in which gentlemen who have never been to Heaven brag about it to people who will never get there.
― Henry Louis Mencken
Creeds made in Dark Ages are like drawings made in dark rooms
― Joseph McCabe, The Story of Religious Controversy, 1929
"Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."
The hands that help are better far than the lips that pray.
― Robert G. Ingersoll
If I had been the Virgin Mary, I would have said "No."
~Nemigaite (https://www.deviantart.com/nemigaite) tagged me...well.. i guess the time to talk has come!
If you get tagged:
1. Post these rules.
2. Each person tagged must post 8 random (hopefully interesting) facts about themselves.
3. Tags should write a journal of these facts.
4. At the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named.
5. Go to their page and leave a comment telling them that they're tagged.
so, lets try
1. my zodiac sign is Leo
2. at the moment i have around 30 cactus plants and bonsai tree
3. i have samogitian passport (emaitė pasos Nr 00109)
4. my house is green
5. i have a cat and she have two kittens
6. at the age 17 i had