Update on March 11, 2018.
My problem is that I absolutely don't know how to evaluate my own art. I know that my skill isn't high enough, but I also feel every art takes many days from me.
I was advised to change prices in accordance with how much time I spend on work. So I raised the prices and now I'll use multiples of 5 (no more 23, 37, etc.).
I apologize for my English in advance.
- Equine (may some other hoofed)
- Dragons (a little)
- Maybe furry or smth like that.
- I don't draw humans (at all) and landscapes without characters, also don't like too detailed background.
I usually don't take very many-colored / variegated / motley characters (many Equus Ballators look this way).If you doubt whether your character is suitable for this condition, you can ask me.
In fact, to show me the char before making an order is reasonable. After all, only I myself can exactly answer.
You can describe the nature of your character. It can help me come up with a suitable idea. Also you have the right to ask me to use your idea for art. However, I like freedom like any artist.
I can refuse the commission if I'm not able to fulfill it for personal reasons.
- Here I set prices for one character on the art. The price range in each category depends on the complexity of the character.
- Second char will cost full price. But because background is common, a small part of the total will be removed.
- Background is included in price of order, it doesn't need to be paid extra.
1. Portrait: 25-30$ USD
Remark: alas, the boundary between the portrait and the halfbody is unclear. Controversial points are discussed individually.
3. Fullbody: from 50$ USD and more.______________________________________
Payment is sent on PayPal. No points.
Sometimes I'm very slow. It may be you'll wait your order for a one month, two... even half a year '_'
For any questions send me a note. Thank you for attention!