F. A. Q Why was my piece declined?
-A number of reasons: not in the correct folder, not a point commission, not of quality for our gallery, read our submission info below for a bit more detail! Also, some pieces may be accidentally declined due to me rushing or another admin not pressing the right button, so feel free to comment and ask why you were declined, we will always reply. (: How can I get a piece featured that isn't so good and isn't a commission?
-Feel free to submit anything to our favorites gallery, refrain it to just a few pieces from your gallery, NOT all of it. If we catch more you spamming our favorites in our gallery, you will be banned. (: What if I am looking for someone to commission?
- Please post your offer in this journal: p-commissions.deviantart.com/j… How can I get kicked out/banned?
- I've only had to block one person because of total immaturity. This is the internet, and you should know better than to fight over a submission decline. We have CLEAR guidelines, and if you do not read them it is not out fault since we advise everyone to read them. If you seriously feel hurt over your decline, feel free to talk it out with us and we can work out what kind of work you can make to submit to our gallery. We admin work hard to make sure everyone has a fair chance of being featured, so please respect all of us and the work we put into it. Do I have to have 'commission' somewhere in the title? What if I can't fit it?
- Please read our submission info below, it will enlighten you on ALL our rules for our submissions from titles to quality. (:Anymore questions? COMMENT BELOW AND I'LL ANSWER THEM.
We offer many ways to advertise your commissions, so please read below to find out more! VIP COMMISSION LIST
We have a VIP commission box on our front page that you can get in if you pay a certain amount of points. I update this every 2-3 weeks to give everyone a fair amount of time, please realize these transactions are FINAL unless you notify me of a certain reason you need the points back. Points are donated to blueandpurple-rock
, and are are given away in subscriptions as well as used towards making this a super group. BLOG COMMISSIONERS LIST
We have a blog dedicated to advertising your commissions, located here: p-commissions.deviantart.com/j… HOME PAGE COMMENT BOX
You may advertise your commissions on our page by commenting but following these guidelines: (WE DELETE AND REPORT COMMENTS NOT FOLLOWING GUIDELINES)
- must ONLY advertise commissions, no free pageview or favoriting your whole gallery ads, period. that is NOT the point of this group.
- must be less than or about 8-10 lines, and feel free to use spazzy icons, but if it takes up too much space, you will be warned or marked spam.
- keep the necessities to slim it down: link your journal, give the type of art you are doing, and the range of your prices. simple as that.
- do not post your advertisement more than once a day!
SUBMISSION RULES AND GUIDELINES FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSIONS INTO THE GALLERY, IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW, WE WILL IMMEDIATELY DECLINE YOUR PIECE. REASONS FOR DECLINES:
submitted to incorrect folder, work was not of quality, you did not specify in the title that it was a commission.
YOU MUST ALWAYS (except for the examples&ID's folders) indicate your piece is a POINT COMMISSION by using a form of the following indicators in the title of your piece.
- PC, pointc, pointcommish, point commission, pcommish, etc.FEATURED FOLDER:
you may submit any type of art to this folder, commission or not, but it must look GOOD. we want only the BEST OF THE BEST IN THIS FOLDER
. be honest with your art, and only submit if you think it will make it! (:EXAMPLES OF WORK:
as the title says, ONLY PUT EXAMPLES OF YOUR COMMISSIONS; if you are selling chibis only, DON'T SUBMIT A FULL BODY, it is pointless! or combine a few of your artworks or past commissions into a collage and submit specifically here and not to your gallery, YOU CAN DO THAT!COMMISSION ID's:
you may only submit commissions info/id's into here, it can be in text or image form. if in text, be sure to title it with 'commission info/id/etc.' or WE WILL DECLINE; ALSO: it should have prices listed somewhere on the actual thing, or in your artist comments, otherwise WE WILL DECLINE.ALL OTHER FOLDERS:
the other folders can ONLY CONTAIN COMMISSIONS, i don't care if it was paid with money or points (we prefer point commissions over all), but they must be commissions! otherwise this whole group is pointless, so please make sure that you can put commission, PC, commish, or something that tells me it is a commission in the title, or WE WILL DECLINE. if it is, but there is no room in the title, please comment on the acceptance progress.
ART QUALITY GUIDELINES
if the item is mature, MARK IT MATURE, only then will we consider accepting it, if it just a bunch of gore or porn, it will not be allowed it, we make this kid friendly!
digital media: some depth or shading to the piece is preferred, backgrounds are not necessary, as long as the subject of the picture is well developed.
traditional media: some depth or shading to colors, not poorly colored or many white spots, should be a decent quality picture
lineart& sketch media: should be a fairly cleaned sketch or a clean lineart, nothing too messy unless that is part of the artist's natural style