Sesshomaru and Rin are father and daughter.
1) Aren't you a westerner and writing from a western perspective, therefore making your points invalid?
2) Sesshomaru dove into Hell to save Rin and all that! Doesn't that mean that he loves her?
3) Why do you say that it's father/daughter and not romantic? Is it just because he is older?
4) But Sesshomaru's mother said that Sesshomaru was becoming like his father! Doesn't that mean that he's courting Rin since his father had an affair with a human?
5) Isn't Sesshomaru keeping in touch with Rin by visiting her and bringing her gifts?
6) But he gave her a kimono. Wasn't that traditionally a courting gift, only given by a mother or a suitor?
7) What about the Tale Of Genji and other works where things like this happened?
8) But didn't that kind of thing happen all the time historically, with the Japanese lords having child brides?
9) But isn't this kind of thing more accepted in Japan?
10) Okay, so Rumiko's not automatically gonna be okay with