1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her. (I will be disregarding this rule, sorry online memes.)
6. No tag backs. (Also disregarding this. Maybe I wanna know your answers to my questions.)
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
The Questions I Answered:
1. If I were to ask 4 year old you what you'd like to be when you grow up, what would the answer be?
A teacher. I was boring.
2. What is the most disturbing thing you've found on the internet?
I think it's called "Gotse" or something like that? Some guy spreading his asscheese or something and...ugh...it's so gross, I'm cringing just thinking about it.
3. Who is your favorite comic book character and why?
I'm not really into American comic books. I have friends that are really into X Men though, and from what they've shown me I really like Mystique and Emma Frost.
4. What is your favorite tee shirt?
My "Final Fantasy IX" t-shirt!
5. If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would you have?
I don't really like any crazy animals, they kinda freak me out. I'm fine with dogs and cats. Fuck birds and fish, though.
6. You're getting a tramp stamp. (Yes, you have no say. You're totally getting this tattoo.) What would it be of?
I just want the Final Fantasy IX crystal from the logo. :>
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Somewhere substantially more urban than Cape May (which is just about anywhere). Seeing the same people EVERY DAY, EVERYWHERE I go makes me feel like I'm playing an RPG and they're all just the same repetitive models for NPCs.
8. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
Kuja. He really is. Just the way I think, my insecurities, the way I see other people sometimes, etc. etc. I've always felt such a connection to his character ever since I first played the game.
9. What is your favorite mode of transportation?
10. If you could live in a decade other than your own, what decade would you live in?
I loved the 90s! I do wish everything wasn't so...easy nowadays though. I kinda wish we still lived back before the times of Caller ID, cell phones, facebook, etc. Having to wait for people to get off the phone so you could call your friends and see if they wanted to hang out. Or just driving over there. Having fun OUTSIDE. Quality television.
11. Cake or pie?
Is cheesecake a pie or a cake?
12. What are you most afraid of?
Question for You:
1. What was your very first cosplay, and how does it compare to your current cosplays in terms of quality?
2. If you were taking me out on a date, what would we do?
3. What game have you been meaning to play for a while now?
4. What series have you been meaning to watch for a while now?
5. Do you think you'll ever fully retire from cons? If so, do you have an exact, specific date or age in mind?
6. What's your biggest pet peeve at conventions?
7. Do you drink? If not, why? If so, WHAT'S YOU FAVORITE DRANK AND FAVORITE VODKA BRAND?
8. If you lived in the world of Final Fantasy IX (during a time of peace) where in Gaia (or Terra) would you want to live and why?
9. What does your immediate/extended family think of conventions/cosplay?
10. Are you a morning or a night person?
11. What are you looking forward to in the next 365 days?
12. Most overrated game/series?
Ask and you shall receive....
1. What I learned when I took a look at your DA page.
2. With what color I remember you.
3. What is the first memory of you.
4. With which animal I remember you.
5. Something I'm going to ask you.
6. Which of your creations is my favorite.
7. My nickname for you.
8. The thing I like about your art.
Tagged: I'll just go write on their profiles/anyone that wants to do this. I don't really care.