I will use these points to support other artists, and to buy core memberships for artists who I think need it.
All donations are welcome, no matter how small.
365 Things I Love About You365 Things I Love About You
1. I love how you always make me smile
2. I love how you always make me laugh
3. I love the way you inspire me.
4. I love how cute and adorable you can be
5. I love the kindness that you show
6. I love how I can always be there for you
7. I love how you can always there for me.
8. I love how you stand up for the things you believe in
9. I love how open-minded you are
10. I love your gentleness with me
12. I love how you take my breath away.
13. I love thinking about you
14. I love how sweet you make my dreams
15. I love hearing your laughter
16. I love it when you smile
17. I love you still when your angry
18. I love you still when your sad
19. I love you still when you're a mess (though you'll always be beautiful to me)
20. I love the way you feel
21. I love the way you hold my hand
22. I love the way you smell
23. I love gazing into your eyes
24. I love the sound of your sweet voice
25. I love how much you've taught me about life and myself
26. I lo
INCOMING RANT! WTF SQUARE ENIX?!Why Square Enix?! Why?! Why you gotta hold out on us PS4 users with the new Tomb Raider game?!
You release the game for XBOX ONE, and the fucking PC, but you don’t release it for the PS-fucking-4 till the end of the fucking year?! WTF?!
Give me a good fucking reason why us PS4 users have to wait that fucking long while all the other console gamers are having a blast?! What if I fucking die before I can even get my fucking copy?!
You wanna know why you had such poor sales with your new game?! It wasn’t just because you were going up against FallOut 4, but because you didn’t sell your game for all three gaming consoles!!! If you wanna sell more copies to guarantee another game in the works, you gotta sell it to XBOX ONE, PC, AND the PS4!!! It’s not fucking rocket science!!!
Hello!If you've stumbled across this post, hello there! ♡
I'm looking forward to building up a portfolio here to showcase my art.
It's pretty bare at the moment but hopefully not for too long.
If you're into llama trading, send me one and I'll send one back!
Devi's of the world unite!Hi, I'm new here looking for like-minded people to rub elbows with. I love all things Art. I am starting the biggest endeavor of my life my own Webcomic Series. It's a scary deal this story has been in my head for over 10 years but now my fingers are itching to create, I'm like everyone else with my own worries of will they /won't they like my story, my art...me? But I'm taking the leap so wish me luck!