Asking questions never hurts!
1. Can we submit art of our oc's if someone else has drawn it?
Most certainly! We do accept this, but bear in mind that the person who has drawn it must agree to have it put into the group as well.
2. Can I submit art of other people's characters as long as they are original?
Yes, absolutely! Just be sure if they ask you to remove it you do.
3. My characters aren't humans! Can we still submit them?
Of course! We've made folders to accommodate anthro and creatures. If you're curious about which folder, or feel we need an addition, feel free to note us and let us know!
4. My picture/story has violence/gore/sexual themes in it, can I still submit it here?
As long as the picture has the proper warning on it, that's not an issue.
5. Do you qualify a fandom as a story we ourselves have created?
This one is a bit hard to judge as it varies from person to person; but generally speaking, it's all fine to submit here, as long as you, the creator, are aware.
6. Do you accept stories?
Yes, haha, we have a whole folder for them, go wild!
7. Why only finished/completed works allowed?
Because if it's a WIP, that likely means when you finish, you're going to submit it again. We'd rather only have the finished product.
8. Why did my _____ character get into this section?!
Because you accidentally submitted it there. We don't choose where things go, you guys do when you submit them, sillies.
9. I accidentally submitted to the wrong folder! What do I do?
Simple. comment on the submission telling us your mistake and we'll fix it. Or withdraw the submission, and resubmit to the correct folder.
10. Can we advertise on the main page?
It kind of all depends what it's for. Perhaps journals meant for advertising will come in the future, so all you lovelies can get your stuff out there.
11. Why is it taking longer than others to get my work approved into the group?
That simply means there's a possible issue and we're trying to work it out without bothering you, the creator. If it can't be resolved ourselves, we will then talk to you and get everything worked out!