- I love talking about things that many people would find unbearable, especially history, which is my college major.
- I am a vegetarian, I simply can't eat animals! (but not a vegan, I would die if I couldn't eat cheese!)
- I'm really not the creative type. I have no talent whatsoever artistically. However, I like to give advice on aesthetics and once in a while I rediscover the freedom of poetry. Then again, I'm not a great poet, either.
- I feel rather intimidated on Facebook, but not for any explainable good reason, I just feel uncomfortable with using it much
- I'm very left-wing minded, but I've become disillusioned with just about every political party out there. I'd rather not expound further lest I go into ranting mode.
- I love cute little fuzzy animals (OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!)
- Damien Hirst is the worst artist who ever lived.
- Le Corbusier is the worst thing to ever happen to architecture in all of its long history.
Current Residence: Cincinnati, Ohio
Favourite genre of music: Rock, Funk, R&B, Heavy Metal, Reggae, Swing, Jazz, Disco, Blues, Grunge, Motown
Favourite style of art: Art Deco, Geometric, Chinese/Japanese, Art Nouveau, Realism, Naturalism, Anime, Surrealism
Operating System: HAL 9000
Favourite cartoon character: Batman, Vash the Stampede, The Monarch, Izumi Konata, Samurai Jack, Spike Spiegel
Personal Quote: Just say "NO" to HDR!