1. Please follow the Golden Rule; treat others the way you want to be treated. Regard the admins and other Pasta Eaters with respect.
2. Do not argue with the admins. If you have a complain about how your situation was handled, send a complaint in the form of a note to the group.
3. Please submit to the right folder. If you do not, your work will be declined without explanation. An explanation of the folders is available on the main page. (WIP. Since the folder explanations need to be rewritten, if you submit to the wrong folder you will be told where to submit to until this is fixed.)
4.a No (sexual) mature content is allowed in the group. This includes 'censored' art. Please remember that linking off site to sexually explicit work in your artist's descriptions is against dA policy. This rule also includes fetish art (inflation, muscle growth, vore, etc.)
4.b Mature content (gore, blood, strong language) is allowed. All mature content must have the correct filters on it and be within dA policy.
5.a Art of Laughing Jack/associated and Sexual Offenderman/associated are no longer allowed in the group.
5.b By request of the creator, we will no longer be accepting artwork of Ticci Toby if the artwork features his new design.
6. Theories on existing creepypastas belong in Fanart-Creepypasta, as well as any written work about existing creepypastas(creepy fanfiction- canon x OC, canon meets canon, etc). The only thing that goes into the pasta folders should be the pastas themselves.
7. Creepypasta only! FNAF is not creepypasta, Alice: Madness Returns is not creepypasta, Freddy and Jason are not creepypasta, etc.
8.aNo hate speech or hate art. No ableism, racism, sexism, or rape culture. If you can't make a story scary without falling back on demonizing or exploiting minorities, you need more practice. This includes pictures of Jeff/whoever killing 'fangirls' or 'Mary-Sues' or visa versa. This is not the place for your vendettas against fictional characters.
8.b No straightjackets. Straightjackets were once used as a tool in the rampant medical abuse of the neurodivergent. Pictures that romanticize straightjackets or other forms of medical abuse (ex. chains being used to restrain a patient) will not be allowed in the group.
9. No low-effort work such as bases, MMD, recolored game-sprites, etc. It doesn't matter how bad your digital/traditional art is, you'll get better with practice. If you draw it yourself, it will make it into the group so don't worry! This is a place for artists to get better, we don't have a quality standard.
There is a three strike system in regards to violations. For works submitted to the group, any rule violations in either the piece or the meta (descriptions and comments by the original poster) will issue a strike.
First strike is a warning. Second strike is a month ban on submissions. Third strike is being kicked from the group.