More info on Character Design Commissions Here: Digital Art Commissions
How to Request a Commission:
If you have Deviant Art account, please send me a NOTE with the Subject: "Commission Request - (*type of commission*)"
This message must include:
- Type of commission you would like (example:"Digital Art-Drawing: Black and White" or "Traditional Art-COPIC: Head-Shot")
- Number of characters
- Detailed description of the character (or characters) (example: specific colors, tattoos, armor, etc...)
- Reference photos, screenshots or drawings (links to online reference photo accepted!)
- Short character summary (what anime they're from, personality, character type, especially applies to original characters!)
- Any other descriptions and details you would like to include (example: standing pose, action pose, etc..) The more reference material provided, the better quality commission!!
***If you are requesting a Digital Art commission please include your email address***
***If you are requesting a Traditional Art commission please include your mailing address when your order is confirmed, to calculate shipping cost!***
Requests made off Deviant Art can be sent to my email: ATJartworks@yahoo.com
Respectfully, as an artist, I have the right to decide if I can or cannot accept your commission request. Detailed descriptions are very important in this decision making process.
- Finished commissions will be posted to my gallery folder "Commissions and Art Trades".
- Please do not copy or trace my artwork, claim as your own, or sell my commission artwork for profit!!
- If you choose to post the finished commission to another website (facebook, tumblr, etc) please link to my gallery with credits.
How to Pay for your Commission:
I take payment through PAYPAL ONLY. Send payments to ATJartworks@yahoo.com
Payment for commissions must be sent when order is confirmed. I will not begin work on your commission without full payment up front.
Please provide your PayPal username when sending funds so that I can identify who has paid.
My gallery here has enough evidence of what my preferred subjects are, as far as what I enjoy drawing, but I also enjoy a challenge!
But in case there are any questions of my personal standards, here's a list for you:
***I Will Draw***
- Male and Female characters (anime and manga style, or semi-realistic)
- Japanese culture (Samurai and Ninja, woodblock prints, ukiyo-e, kimono...)
- Fan Art (where references are available)
- Original Characters
- Animals (horses, ocean creatures, dogs, cats, lions, tigers, bears, dinosaurs...)
- Fantasy/Folklore Creatures (unicorns, dragons, griffons, etc...)
- Light Romance (hugging, nice kisses, friendship, cuddling...)
- Action Scenes (sword battles, face-offs, dynamic movements...)
- Humanoid Mecha/Robots (more organic shapes!)
- Aliens & SciFi
***I Will Not Draw***
- Violence and Gore
- Graphic War scenes
- Guns (unless it's a necessary prop)
- Nudity (except for bare male torso...that's fine )
- NSFW/Adult Content
- Furries / Anthro (Animal ears & tails, etc, are fine!)
- Hard Mecha/Robots, Cars/Motorcycles (I honestly can't draw machines very well)
- Occult Creatures (vampires, mummies, zombies, werewolves, undead, demons, etc...)
After order is placed, accepted and payment has been received, I will send progress shots and updates of the sketch stage to confirm the commission design. Then I will send a preview of the finalized drawing/painting for one more confirmation. Once that's complete, if it's a Digital Art commission, a Full-Resolution PNG or JPEG image will be sent via email. If specially requested, a Traditional Art commission will be shipped through USPS Priority Mail with tracking information included.
Thank you to anyone interested in a commission! If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I log in daily.