And so it comes to pass, with the delayed completion of my sketch requests, I'm free of obligations. Other than a couple of private matters, I'll get started trying to make some more serious deviations. I've had a list building up over the past weeks, having some good ideas, but never the time to implement them. Hopefully this semester I won't get bogged down with homework and other unsavory things, and upload normally. Playing through Dark Souls has made me really want to draw some of the cool monster designs, weapons, and armor found in the game. That, and out of all the games I play I never make fan art, maybe I should try it out, try something fresh, new, and fun. Also, hearing about tumblr I might make one for posting sketches and doodles I normally make, and never really post anywhere. In case anyone is interested, just ask. Although I've never really done much on there. If anyone is very familiar with the layout, might I ask for some assistance setting a page up and all?
Well, for my own reference, I'm going to post a list of proposed ideas I can pull upon...
- T-Shirt Design (I always wanted to make a t-shirt, even just for the sake of being "I made this!" I could definitely make a kickass t-shirt though)
- Fan Art
- Endless Space (It's got some cool designs in it)
- DOTA 2 (Probably a majority of what I play, I've got a favorite pool of awesome looking characters which I should definitively draw... All the characters have incredible concept art because Valve is great)
- A new dA ID (It's fairly outdated)
- Dark Souls (Like I explained above, super fun game, with cool monster designs, armor, weapons etc.)
- Skyrim (Just recently started playing again because of my sister, realized that I never really drew my character before)
- Dragons (Har har har)
- Enviroment Studies
- Portrait Studies
- Animal / Anatomy Studies
- Make an official character that I'll actually use
Listening to: Pandora Radio
Playing: Dark Souls