More like...years, at least four since I did any uploading, even more since I took any kind of active role in using this account. Been more active in other venues while trying to deal with what life has thrown at me over these past few years, but I figure I can try giving this place another go.
So, in no particular order, a list of Important Updates™ that have occurred within the past few years:
- Took a headfirst dive into the exciting world of credit and loans when my car decided to have the engine block crack, and found out that it would be cheaper/easier overall to replace it.
- Had a couple of go-rounds at doing therapy and learned some ways to cope with anxiety and depression.
- Found out I have a significant hearing loss in one ear.
- Lost my mom due to extended diabetic complications.
- Moved out on my own.
- Have stepped back from the job I had for a short time.
And the biggest one, is the change in listed gender. As of a couple of years ago and after a considerable amount of thought and self-reflection, I've come to the realization that I'm trans. So, going forward, please use she/her/hers pronouns, and I've taken to adapting my handle to just 'Wing' instead of 'Wingus', which honestly wasn't much of a change, since people shortened it to that half the time, anyway. I'm still open to variants on it, I can't think of any I don't specifically want used offhand, so any questions about that, I'd be happy to let you know what works and what doesn't.
I'm looking forward to hopefully being more active here again, and hopefully reconnecting with some folks!