So this meme was sitting in my box for the LONGEST TIME gomen I am terrible but YES guess what time it is children >8U
Got tagged by LonelyCity so you get PokeDads for the next eight lines.
1.) Post the rules.
2.) Post 8 facts about your character.
3.) Tag 8 other characters.
4) Post their names along with their creators.
1. 'Allardyce' is his mother's maiden name. His parents divorced shortly after they immigrated to Castelia so he grew up in a single-parent household from seven years onwards with a mother who was a factory worker by day and involved with amateur boxing by night to make rent and school fees. She taught him several of her tricks to counter the bullying he received at school though she was adamant that he finish his studies and not go her path.
She's still alive at 65 though he hasn't seen her since he joined Team Plasma.
She still gets money sent to her anonymously every month however.
2. He held a part-time job as a licensed Boxkeeper (during his veterinary studies, basically the people who report to their neighborhood PCs and are responsible for maintaining boxed Pokemon---nurses and doctors are usually too busy to invest much time in this division especially with the sheer amount of boxed Pokemon who need care.)
He held a position as a male nurse at Castelia's PC before his foray into Plasma.
3. He has a fondness for Fighting, Fire and Steel types and is mistrustful of Fairy and Ghost types. He's pretty superstitious about Fairy types in particular as a parent due to the majority of Sinnohean and Kalosian legends including the bedtime stories his mother told him involve them being capricious little tricksters with a penchant for whisking away children. It won't stop him from doing what's right, but he's markedly more aloof/apprehensive dealing with them.
4. He plays the piano by ear pretty well. After he departed from Plasma, it was hard to get work due to the fact that he lacked documentation (and was basically on the lam) so he doubled as a bouncer and piano player at a bar he took refuge in at Aspertia City.
5. He didn't have a pet Pokemon as a child; it costed money and living in an apartment meant the rules about Pokemon ownership was pretty strict. He made do with a colony of feral cats (Meowths, Purrloins, Skitties) living in the city's catacombs.
6. His original incarnation had a UV tattoo of Plasma's sigil on his left forearm for identification purposes.
His current one doesn't.
7. He's a huge fan of professional wrestling and a massive Crasher Wake fanboy.
8. Aside Unovan (including its desert dialect), he speaks intermediate Kalosian and Sinnohean from his time in Plasma.
I'll tage whoever wants to do this because I'm bad at tagging :'B