Tumblr for photos
uneven jawline height has been removed from download due to it be the same as uneven jawline.
~Head and Ears locations~
- Cheek Depth Scale
- Cheek Width
- Cheek Y Scale
- uneven cheek depth scale
- uneven cheek width
- uneven cheek y scale (left)
- uneven cheekbone depth
- uneven cheekbone distance
- uneven cheekbone x size
- uneven cheekbone y size
- uneven chin lean
- uneven chin rotate
- Jaw Talk
- uneven jawline
- uneven lower jaw tilt
- Alien Head (Teen-Elder) (Not hair friendly)
- Head Depth *Added July 7
- Brow Bend
- Brow Rotate
- Ptosis Lower Eyelid *Added June 30
- Lower Eyelid Shape *Added June 30
- uneven lower eyelid shape *Added June 30
- uneven eye apex *Added June 30
- Nose Tip Y Scale
- Tip Width
- uneven tip width
- Nose Tweak
- uneven nose tweak
- uneven nostril definition
- Amputee- Arm- Full-Half (Left)
- Amputee- Arm- Full-Half (Right)
- Amputee- Foot - Leg (Left)
- Amputee- Foot - Leg (Right)
- uneven nose lean
- Upper Lip Curve
- uneven upper lip twitch
- Upper Lip Tug *Added July 7
- Lower Lip Curve (Child-Elder)
- Lower Lip Tug *Added July 7
- Breast X Scale (F-Teen-Elder)
- Breast Y Scale (F-Teen-Elder)
- Knock Knees
- uneven breast x scale (F-Teen-Elder)
- uneven breast y scale (F-Teen-Elder)
- Foreleg Paws Bend (dog) (In Legs)
- Foreleg Paws Turn (cat) (In Body)
Term of USE:
- Don’t claim my creations as your own.
- Don’t re-upload my creation on other files sharing sites (mediafire and such sites)
- If you used my creations in a shared Sim/Pet for upload please link back.
- If the sliders/others are no longer on devinart I will post an updated link of all from Tumbler.
1. anonymous asked: o.o I have no idea how to get the sliders from dA..
Reply: On deviantart (This page) in the upper right corner of the screen,(right bellow add to favorites link) there is a green arrow pointing down. Click it and it will download.
2. anonymous asked: It won't download/load anything.
Reply: try right clicking the download button and opening it in a new link/tab. For some reason the site is having issue. I believe someone mention that not all browsers are effected. I'm on firefox and opening in a new tab seems to work.
EDIT; got it!
in my game some of those sliders does not work
Didn't know such deviations exist on DA, too. c:
You stick the packages files into your mod folder.
That way people can choose which ones they want.