Hey everyone, Omnicidal Clown here, and I've got some good news; I'm almost finished with the suggestions. At the time of this Journal Entry, I roughly 20 suggestions left. If things go right, I should be finished by either Saturday or Sunday, (depending on if I have something planned on Saturday or not,) and I'll be allowing people leave out Death Battle Suggestions on either Sunday or Monday.
However, just because I'm going to be reopening the suggestion pile within one of those two days, I do have some criteria.
1. I'll only accept up to 5 suggestions per person. And make sure that the comments are on one Comment instead of multiple. It'll make my work a lot easier. I don't want to see anymore than five. Once I'm done with the five you all gave me, then you can give me five more.
2. I will not accept spammers. If I see a person leave out the same suggestion on two or more separate comment sections, then I'll treat that as a Spam, and will not do them. And if they continue, I'll give them a warning. But if they don't heed my warning, and keep spamming the same ideas over and over again, I will have no choice but to block you.
3. In order to do the suggested idea, I need the name of the combatants, the franchise the characters are from, and what their connection is. I can't create anything if I'm not aware of who the characters are, what they're franchises they're from, or what's the connection between the two or more characters.
4. And this one is more of a petty criteria, but I refuse to create Death Battles that focus on series like Adventure Time, Regular Show, Uncle Grandpa, Clarence and the show focuses on Satan's Yellow Sponge. It's nothing personal, but since I hate those shows, I refuse to see myself, or my DeviantArt page to get involved in any form involving those shows.
5. And this one is probably the most important criteria; BE PATIENT! I can't stress this enough, but because I'm only one person, the fact that I only do roughly 20 Death Battle Ideas a day, (which even then, that's a lot,) and the fact that I follow a pattern of my ideas then your ideas, and then back to me, (with the exception of Fridays in which I create my own ideas, since that's a "Me Day" regardless of the pattern,) there's only so much I can do. So I please advice you that you be patient, as I will eventually get to your ideas, but it may take time, since I randomly pick which ones I want to do.
6. (New Rule) Please don't leave any suggestions in the Notes section. I would prefer them in any of the comment sections on either my artwork, profile page, or really anywhere else that isn't the Notes. It's nothing personal, but due to me having a bad tendency to forget after I read them, I don't want to feel that I insulted anyone by not doing their suggested idea.
I hope everyone respects my criteria of the reopening. And remember, coming Sunday or Monday, I'll be reopening the suggestion pile. If you accept these criteria, and follow them, then it'll make my life, and hopefully your life easier.