Isn't it obvious? The So-Bad-It's-ood(?), I-Can't-Believe-It's-Not-a-Parody Strawberry Panic! Oh SP!, that Krispy Kreme Donut Burger of girls love. D:
1. Somehow, somehow I knew those would be your favorite. Although Main Character Girl is the one I had trouble doing her hair highlights and ended taking a third (fourth?) option and airbrushed it. NATURALLY, the little pink frill on their shirts is because they're the freshman. And I had the idea that the tie/scarf/whatever is color-coded to show their year. But Ms. Class Prez doesn't wear hers...?
2. "No, not until you order a pizza to make up for the one you ruined >:
3. Shoulder/elbows pads are because I didn't think skin-tight mecha leotards would do much against abrasion?? I don't know about the green guy either! I know very little about most of these characters. Is he depressed or sociopathic??
4. HOW APPROPRIATE: I had the second most fun making her! I have decided that girl with her is actually a SHARK turned human as part of a government conspiracy. But she doesn't know because she has AMNESIA as is necessary for the role. So what a COINCIDENCE that she teams up with a gunslinger codenamed SHARK.
5. ;__; THAT'S GOOD. Such troublesome hair though! Maybe the council itself but that blue-haired girl would definitely get herself a crown and throne. And use her awesome authoritative skills to intimidate some freshman into serving as her lackeys.
6. OH, yeah, the bundled wires. I TOTALLY wasn't desperate to fill in some empty space I didn't know what to do with. D: I'm terrible with robots, I really was just making it up as I went!
7. Haha. That's cool! It's like the popular consensus made a compromise with me, the most popular ones are BOTH the one I put in a lot of effort and think came out the best AND... the one I just kinda winged through and expected to just kinda fall FLAT. Although those other gunmen WOULD have been more distinct if I had more confidence in my ability to draw silhouettes *cough*
I can't decide if the girl in blue is a princess or WHAT. Seriously I know so little about most of these guys and girls.
8. I pulled it off by drawing two and cramming the last half of the themes into the text bubbles. MAN, OKAY, so I've got it figured out. The blue-haired girl is some homeless ragamuffin, and the girl in green is the headmaster's daughter, but not actually a cadet in the academy. THEY FIGHT CRIME