Gee, it's been three years since I've done a Mary Sue meme to my VT OC Kizzy. So I'd do that to my fave Villainous OC (and my first one that I made in the 11th grade when Villainous was in its first phase).
1. Does your character have a long, rare or unusual name? [if she lives in japan, japanese name is not unusual] +1
Yes (His real name is Blake Scaramucci)
2. Does your character have more than one first/second name for no reason? +1
3. [count all that apply] He`s not a human? +1
Half a human? +1
[half]An Angel? +1
[half]A Vampire? +1
[half]A Werewolf? +1
He's a cyborg.
4. She belongs to a royal family? +1
No5. Does she have amnesia? +1
It heals as the story goes on? +1
4 out of 10looks1. She has very long hair or hair of an unusual colour? +1
Is she blonde? +1
It's a Neon Green and a bright Cyan color. Has a mohawk
2. Does she have wings? +13. She`s not overweight although she doesn't look after what she eats/ doesn't exercise +1
He doesn't eat that much, since he's half robot.
4. Is her bra size B< ? +1
5. Does she belong to some kind of label? [ex. Punk
, Goth, Lolita, Emo, Prep, etc.] +1
Likes Punk in his past life
6. Are her eyes of an unusual colour? +1
is it red? +1
His robot eye is red, but his eye color is the same as his hair (bright green and cyan and a white pupil)
7. Do you describe her looks in the first chapter? +1
Do you use words "gorgeous" "mysterious" "stunning" "beautiful" "perfect" when describing her? +1
4 out of 10past
1. She had a terrible past +1
and she angsts about it +1
He was captured by a facist group where he was falsely incarcerated for a bloody fighting ring, thus leading to his assumed death
2. Is she an orphan? +1
3. was she physicaly abused? +1
mentaly abused? +1
all the other characters know that? +1
5. she saw the death of a family member +1
it was her fault +1
she only thinks it was her fault +1
1 out of 101. She has a very dark or very cheery character +1
Somewhere in between
2. She has no enemies +1
3. She has no friends +1
4. She has a "big point of view" [ex. "It`s ok that my BF left me, there are so many other boys in the world"] +1
5. She has a best friend that stays that way during all the story +16. Everyone who dislikes her ends up humiliated, arrested and/or dead +1
Killed by her +1
Killed by her boyfriend/girlfriend +1
It's 5.0.5. EVERY TIME (and sometimes Demencia and Black Hat)
7. She always understands others and gives an answer to any problem of their life +1
8. She shares same characteristics/hobbies with a cannon character +1
A tad bit from Demencia.
3 out of 10romance1. Your character seems to have more romance than any other character in the story +1
He's been flirting with the other villainesses (other than Demencia), but wound up dumping on him for being so sleazy.
2. her boyfriend/girlfriend is a cannon character +1
more than one cannon character +1
a character from a cannon couple +1
a character you would like to have as a boyfriend/girlfriend +1
it was love from first sight +1
3. she`s bisexual +1
4. she had sex with a cannon character +1
more than one cannon character +1
a character you would like to have sex with +1
1 out of 10other 1.she`s a musician +1
a rockstar +1
a dancer +1
a hacker +1
He's a former singer in his past life and performed a punk band called "The Clawed Guts Cult".
2.she`s better than a cannon character in some specific area he/she`s good at [ex. better in taijutsu than rock lee, smarter than L, etc.] +1
No.3.she`s not from a country the story is taking place +1
she somehow popped in the fictional world from the real world +1
Lives outside of Hatsville4.she doesn`t have to pay for her actions/crimes/mistakes +1
ALL. THE DAMN. TIME.
5.her enemies are complete opposites of her +16. she looks like one of the cannon characters/character from other anime +1
He would sound like Android 19 in Dragon Ball Z Kai (bless Todd Haberhorn).
4 out of 10to the anti-sue traits!
2. remove one point if your character is a smoker
3. she has a disease that doesn`t heal during the story -1
4. she is overweight [a little doesn`t count] -15. she`s in love with a character who doesn`t love her back -16. she`s weak mentaly or physicaly -1results~
less than 5 points- the anti-sue
your character is definitely an opposite of mary sue! It`s obvious that you`ve been trying to protect your character from suedom, but a few more good traits wouldn`t hurt.
5-15 points original charactercongratulations! You`ve created an interesting, well-balanced original character! ^-^ you sure need a lot of skills to create such a great character, good job!
15-25 points boarding-sue
hmm... i can`t say your character is a mary-sue, but it`s really close to it! You should edit her a little to make her more realistic and interesting!
25-35 points the mary-sue
my oh my, we have a trouble! D: I understand that you tried to create a nice and interesting character that others would like, but you`ve overdone it. Remember, a character has to have flaws! If you don`t want to ruin your fanfiction, try to rework your character.
35< points the ultra-sue
OH MY GOD, NOT THAT! BURN IT! You've created a monster, my friend. Take a blank sheet and create another, more realistic character.
So, yeah. Troma's got 15 for this Mary Sue test. GO ME!
I'll tag Spider-Toast
, cuz I really love his OC Patches (and he even drew him and my OC together but sadly deleted it.).