+ chibi pets, furniture and other huge objects +$5-7
Painted digital сhibi -
+ chibi pet/weapon/other stuff +$5-10
Pencil portrait -
$9 (some details, for example eyes, are simply colored)
Moleskine pencil portrait colored in Photoshop
- $15 (PayPal taxes included), will draw out of turn
with simply painted background - $17
without background or simply painted bg – $60-75 (depends on complexity and amount of details)
More detailed background and additional stuff + $10-15
Watercolor half body
without background or simply painted bg - $32
Extra character +$22; pet + $5-10
Max characters - 2
Digital half body
with simply painted background - $75-90, depends on complexity of the character
Extra character + $55-70; pet + $20-35
Max characters – 2
Detailed background + $20-40 (furniture elements, flowers and so on)
Watercolor full body
Max characters - 1
simple background +5-10$
pet + 10-15$; no mounts
Digital full body
- $90-105, depends on complexity of the character
Extra character + $70-90; pet + $25-35
Max characters - 3; simple background (furniture elements, flowers and so on) +$20-35; Character/outfit design
Unique digital wallpaper
(wallpaper sized highly detailed illustration with complex background). Price will depend on amount of details!Portrait
wallpaper - $90-105, extra character + $50-60; pet + $20-30Half body
wallpaper - $105-160 , extra character + $55-65; pet + $20-35Full body or ¾
, detailed background – 140-260$, extra character + $70-80; pet + $20-35; mount - $30-45
I DON'T draw:
- Violence/vore/gore and so on
- Mecha and complex engines
- Just animals (I draw them only as pets or mounts of characters)
- NSFW arts with characters under 18 ages and characters who look like kids I ALSO DO draw:
- Nudity. Additional cost starts from $25
. If NSFW version will be exclusive for my patrons on Patreon, you'll get a discount
- Sexual themed artworks Additional:
- Furry and anthro
cost $10 more
- Portraits of real people
cost $10 more
- Weapons/lots of details and so on will make the price higher
- If you'd like to get a commission out of turn/on high priority/when commissions are closed
, this will cost additional 50% of the price.
- If you commissioned me before you can get a discount! Write to me to get more info.
- If you didn't find any type in this list or want something unusual (for example, reference sheet) just send a note to me and we will discuss the type and prices individually.
- To order a commission you need to send me a note with all info about your charaters: their appearance, nature, story + references, if you have them.
- I send you an answer with confirmation and show you a sketch, then you make a payment (the full cost, the tax is paid by the customer
) and then I finish your commission. I accept PayPal.Chibi - full prepaid.
- No refunds. After commission is finished it's impossible to redraw it, I can only correct some little details.
- The more freedom you give to me, the more inspired I am and the better result will be. See my gallery, and if you like my work, just trust me) I'll try to do everything to create an awesome art for you
- You have the right to use the image for personal purposes, but if you plan on commercially profiting from it (ie., selling / redistributing), the price will have to be adjusted accordingly. Prices of commercial digital artworks starts from $80
(for ex. $80 for digital painted chibi, $80 for $120 portrait). Contact me for more detailed information.
- I retain rights to use arts in my portfolio, to claim that the artwork was made by me and to publish step-by-step of the images.
- I retain rights to use a sketch idea for my personal purposes if this sketch wasn't accepted. Of course, there will be another character, not yours. If you don't accept a sketch you can't publish it, give to another artist and so on.
- When commission will be finish, I'll submit it to my gallery and send a full size scan/digital drawing to you via stash. Sorry, I don't send watercolor originals. Let me know if you'd like to keep a picture private or to stay anonymous!