Hello everyone, hope you've been well! Thank you all so much for your birthday wishes!
Thanks to dear :iconstrawberry-tate: (wow great, even username tag won't work XD) who gifted me 1 month core on my birthday, I could finally test out Eclipse. And after 2 days I feel like I can almost cry. I guess I'm too old now to adapt to this. ;_;
I seriously can't figure out why admins or designers who made Eclipse think that we need to get rid of most of useful functions on this site. I literally can't use this site in Eclipse mode:
- where are Deviants birthdays?
- how do I even remove favs from my mobile device?
- where are ALL my saved comments and notifications folders that I've been collecting for years, in this new design?
- we don't have useful Friends editor page anymore? Only this tiny frame for viewing all our friends in random order?
- why can't I save comment after I reply to it, like before? ;_;
- are.... gallery, friends and watchers "modals" are all we get to customise our pages now?
- why Lord, oh why the page comment section is in the endless feed style now, instead of pages?
- why the "cover" image for my page shows in ridiculously terrible quality if I uploaded a giant 4800px image for it?
And many, many more questions. Not to mention the mobile version is even more useless than PC version of the site - it's glitchy, very confusing and I have to spend ages to go around usual daily rutine now. I gave up on Eclipse after all and switched back to the site that actually functions to do all the stuff I needed. I'm afraid to think we won't have the option to get back, soon? I'm afraid I won't be able to even use DA anymore if that's what it's going to turn into. ;_;
Or am I just getting old and stupid, after all? XD