So here's a watercolour I did of a Dromaesaurus albertensis. I tried to make this one as scientifically accurate as possible but unfortunately a painted the tail too short What can I say, I ran out of paper! Maybe another Dromaeosaurus bit the end of his tail off haha . None-the-less I do like this picture, it helps me visualise what they might have looked like
I like your style, and despite a few minor innacuracies, this is very well drawn out and coloured. Do a little more for skeletal and muscular refrences, for example, draw out a light pencil, measured out proportion plan to begin with, and you'll be perfect!
I look forward to your future works.
Thanks, that's good advice. The skeletal pictures I used for this were a lot smaller than the paper I was painting on, so I had trouble scaling it up. I'll take into account what you said though, and cheers for the watch mate