The drawing attached is of my character Albus. He is a shorthaired Timetian and can be used as a reference when creating a Timetian yourself.
DO NOT COPY, TRACE, HEAVILY REFERENCE OR CLAIM MY CHARACTER AS YOUR OWN
What are Timetians?
They're very tall and slender looking creatures, they have eye markings (not real eyes) on their ears and tails. Their head shapes are similar to Borzoi dogs and all of them have fur sticking out in the back of their head. Their tails are long and start off slender and end up thick and their hands are also very slender. The species are naturally melancholic or timid but this does not apply to everyone.
What makes them a Timetian?
• Timetians must have ears hanging low, the size and lenght on these ears depends, but the standard is shoulder length.
• Both ears and tail must have at least one eye marking on them however you can add as many eyes as you want, say you have four eyes on the tail and two on each ear!
• There exists short haired and long haired Timetians, I do not have a ref of how long haired ones could potentially look like at the moment though.
• Their eyes must have spirals in them (by that I mean their real eyes) design on these spirals can vary.
• The eye markings on ears and tail/s can look like whatever they want as long as they are eyes, but the design of the eyes is up to you (like you could draw Eye of Horus as the markings for example).
• Timetians also have hair sticking out of the back of their head. This can be styled however you like, curly, fluffy, spiky, have braids, be in a pony tail, you name it.
• You can add as many tails as you want! But that means you need at least one eye on each tail.
Are they an open species?
Yes! However please read about them before you make one and if you're unsure about something please text me! Also let me know if you make one too because I'm highly curious!