Hai. That is all.
Captain Spaulding ^^^^
In case you were wondering.
------------------------------------------I may not be online. Can reply sometimes---------------------------------
(Playing as my Character 'Crash')
Haio! Don't fret to strike up a conversation I am very open minded and always happy to talk to people. I also talk a lot and I can't help it... If you wanna talk with me you can, don't hesitate to! I am very friendly.
Thank you if you favorite something or watch me. Don't feel bad if I don't thank you or anything. I just don't have the time to thank everyone lol
Gender: Epicene (Use your imagination)
Sign: Pisces 3/3/98
Sexual orientation: Honestly, gender doesn't matter to me all that much.
Ice king is best
The style I draw with now originates back from Bill Watterson (Calvin and Hobbes) to Tim Burton, the Gorillaz, Mike Mignola and Jhonen Vasquez.
I tend to come here and post a lot till I get tired of it then disappear for awhile then come back with better content. Or I just come here for feedback and to look at art *Obviously*
This journal is about questions that ask you stuff about yourself, I hope you guys enjoy!!
(I know I'm really late in doing this but oh well....)
The 13 Rules
1. You have to post these rules
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4. Choose 13 people
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. Not something like "you are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
8. You can't say that you don't do tags.
9. Tag-backs are ALLOWED
10.YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
11. You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.
12. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
13. Cussing is ALLOWED
My 13 Questions For the Tagged
1. What is your absolute favourite colour?
I have two... Royal Blue and Royal Purple. Magical colors. Yes.
2. Do you have something that you can never throw out?
I have MANY things. I am a hoarder... If it reminds me of something or someone, I will keep it. Especially if it's a gift. If I no longer get along with that person I will throw it away. Yes, I am a creepy person, I know. I've been told that many times.
3. From a rating of 1 - 10, how much do you like your bed?
It's broken and it wobbles a lot. It's got tears all over it from being stabbed with scissors. I love my bed and it's imperfections. It's perfect just the way it is.
4. Can you speak another language?
I used to before I lost my memory. I knew more Cree words, but English was always my primary language.
5. What kind of music are you into now?
Hiphop. The Blues... I like all genres but Hiphop is my favorite. Anything from Rhymesayers Entertainment.
6. What colour is your shirt right now?
It's black. Almost all of my shirts are black. I need to start buying shirts that aren't black. Too much black. It sucks because when I'm looking for a certain shirt, I cannot find it under all the other black shirts. It is very bothersome.
7. Are you left or right handed?
8. What do you use the most, a phone, lap top, or a desktop?
Desktop. I do not own a phone, lap top, ipod touch screen or a tablet. I have a 2nd generation Ipod nano though...
9. What is your favourite breakfast meal?
Ass.........................But seriously, hashbrowns. I love Hashborwns.
10. Do you have siblings?
Yes. 7 of them. I am the second oldest. I am rarely allowed to see 5 of them because I am not allowed to see my family. But I do anyway once a year.
11. Are you younger than 18, or 18 and older?
Younger, I'm 17.
12. Do you draw? If so What do you find yourself drawing the most? ( I love to draw eyes) This can also apply to another medium you use for art...
I love to draw substances dripping, mostly blood or just spatter. I love drawing people, recently I got into drawing details and backgrounds.
Actually, I love drawing creepy shit.
13. What do you think I look like?
Trick question, you're actually an advanced cat who loves yu gi oh, can speak, type, and draw. You're a Gray Tabby with a white spot on your tummy and a cool white marking on your face. You are my cat, October. Hello October. You've been found. Enjoying Deviantart so far?
I TAG THE FOLLOWING:
I actually don't know anyone here. It's practically like High school. People say Hi and I make things so awkward to the point where they avoid me afterward. Anything else? :3