33 Recent Deviations
Featured: color all gohan ssj1-5
Q: Can I join?
A: Sure you can. Just click on the "Join Us" button on top of the page and you will be automatically accepted.
Q: How can I submit my art?
A: You can submit your Gohan related deviations through the "Contribute" button or by going inside the group gallery and click on the "+" next to the name of the folder you wish to submit your art to.
Q: What is the deviation submission limit?
A: Currently, members can submit 3 deviations per day. But it might change in the future.
Q: What is the group policy about Mature Content art?
A: We accept anything as long as it doesn't go against DA own policies. Gore and sexual themes is fine (as well as nudity) but no explicit content please (no hentai, basically). Even so, when in doubt, you can always send us a note and ask.
- Respect all members, group staff members and regular visitors of the group;
- No bashing of Gohan. Criticism is fine, but keep it as respectful as possible. You don't have to worship the character either, as long as you like him, you are welcome here ;
- This is a Gohan fan club, so no discussion of other characters when not relating them directly to Gohan.
Guidelines for Deviation Submission :
- We accept all kind of deviations that feauture Gohan, as long as they respect Deviantart rules [if you are not sure what is ok or not, we recommend you read Terms of Service and Copyright Police].
- Fanart featuring Gohan alone, with other DB/DBZ/DBGT characters or with OCs;
- Cosplay photos;
- Fan comic and doujinshi pages;
- Crossovers (in art and in fanfiction);
- Crafts (like plushies, keychains, sculptures, customized shirts, etc).
We don't accept:
- Art that doesn't feature Gohan, directly or indirectly. This is a Gohan fan club after all.
- Screenshots from the anime (except in stamps);
- scans from the manga [according to DA rules, you can color manga pages, but you have to make your own lineart, coloring directly on the manga scans it's prohibited];
- promotional/demotional posters done with the use of anime screenshots or manga scans;
- art that isn't yours. Art thieves, if caught will get their art removed from the group, reported and possibly expelled from the group (if said person shows regret and promises not to do it again, we might reconsider) [Art done in collaboration with other artist(s) is ok though].
- Any of the official (copyrighted) art [ex: calendars, posters, cards, etc]
If you still have doubts or questions, please do be shy contact the group via note We will do our best do answer.
|More Journal Entries|