MAIN ACCOUNT =
One of the university's yearlings, "Titan," passed away this season in a tragic accident; he got his head caught under a fence and either fell or spooked and subsequently broke his neck. I'm only hoping that this will bring attention to not only the university but everyone's stock facilities and the dangers that inadequate reviewing presents. I know I'll miss the cutie, and mourn that he was lost in such an unnecessary manner. He can be seen in, among others, my featured submission "Foal Massacre."
In other news, I've transferred universities, so I won't have access to the same animals that I have in the past. But my dearest gelding has, of course, accompanied me, and I'm now boarding at a very upscale dressage barn, so look forward to stock featuring some beautiful warmbloods doing both arenawork and on hunt trails. Dude and I are feeling pretty out of place (we're a little rough around the edges), but I can't help but revel in our new surroundings.
I'm also going to have access to the MU equine medical center, so I may find some unique photographic opportunities there, as well. Time will tell!
1. Free only for use for photomanipulations and as references for drawings, paintings, etc, both digital and traditional.
2. Do not claim as your own.
3. Credit me and link back to me here, or to my main account.
4. You can use them off of deviantART, just remember to link back!
5. Do not use them for monetary gain before asking my permission.
6. Please give me a link to your work; I'd like to see it!