As challenged by LoungingLemming
, I will give eight facts about my OC, Nyghtmare.
[No Image Yet. Sorry.]
1. Nyghtmare can wield eight different Elements due to his peculiar genetic make up. These are Fire, Earth, Electricity, Shadow, Poison, Wind, Fear, and the seemingly extraterrestrial Umbris.
2. Nyght's parentage is a complicated matter, as he is the genetic hybrid of Malefor and an unnamed dragoness deeply steeped in the Umbris element. Malefor's Purple Dragon DNA allows Nyght's body to remember and reproduce elements.
3. He is extremely weak to the Ice element due to sloppy genetic tampering during his conception. This mistake also led to the creation of his brother, Daemon.
4. Despite his usually brash and brutish mannerisms, Nyght is an extremely accomplished geneticist. His classification as a weapon by the labs prevents his influence in that particular branch, but he understands genes better than some dragons could ever even dream to.
5. Nyghtmare's favorite treat is peppermint candies. He has been known to utilize his titanic strength as leverage just to obtain them.
6. Nyght single-handedly (or rather "single-clawdedly") mapped the genome, concieved, incubated, and hatched his daughter, Nephthys. He utilized a personally-refined stain of his own DNA along with a bounty of his (supposedly dead) mate Ivy's genes he stole from her frozen eggs.
7. His strangely bare, scaly appearance is a facade. His supreme control of his Umbris element allows Nyght to alter the position and appearance of most of his body cells. This form is difficult for him to retain while under combat stress, due to his need to concentrate his Umbris for fighting. His true form has only been seen by very, very few.
8. Nyghtmare is serialized as subject 12a, and was bred as a replacement for Malefor and the Destroyer. This was mostly due to the doubt that Malefor would be resurrected in a timely manner by Cynder and Gaul, and they needed a failsafe. Nyght insists that he's incapable of destroying the planet, but nobody has ever gauged the upper limits of his powers...
Ivy is owned by LoungingLemming
Geez, that was wordy. If anybody would want eight more facts on Nyght, they'd have to tag it again. Or maybe they would like to know about other characters.
Um... I only have one watcher and two people I talk to right now, so...